No one object tells the story of my life entirely, but there are few objects which will undoubtedly find a place in my life book.
1. An easy breezy romantic novel with a beautiful cover- I guess I was born to read chick lits and light fiction novels.
2. Chocolate Cake – I have a big sweet tooth and can literally, survive on this for my entire life.
3. My journal- I write when I am happy. I write when I feel miserable. I write when I feel nothing.
5. Silver jewelry- Bracelets, necklace, and earrings (Bigger the Better). I don’t step out of the house without them.
6. Green glass bangles- I remember I was wearing green glass bangles on the happiest day of my life.
6. Kajal- Makes me look alive.
7. Big sized handbags- I can carry my entire property in a bag such as newspaper, book, diary, water bottle and a pen.
8. Kolhapuri chappals – I have walked across all dusty lanes of life in them.
9. Lemon water and Coke – I can have these two all day.
What objects tell your life story?